Monday, May 25, 2009

Sometimes You Find Yourself Being an Ass

That's me....... ass.

Not the Demcratic Party type - or the Republican version.

Just an ass, someone who forget the tenants of common sense, his faith and his beliefs on the ways to treat his fellow man.

My exact actions are best left between me and the other person.

In the process - of which I was strangly out of touch - I managed to hurt someone I care very much about.

Giving a big me culpa won't take back the hurt I caused.

So I urge anyone who reads this to please be a little more aware, spend a little more time thinking about others first.... especially the ones you care about most.

You don't get very many people like that in your life, you need to hang on to them.

1 comment:

  1. Bares repeating,even in light of our recent conversations...you are forgiven, totally and wholeheartedly. ..it is the Christ within me that provides that ability.. if you EVER see me behaving un-Christ like, you have my permission to set me straight..

    ReplyDelete