-
A Mississippi School Board has decided to cancel the Senior Prom rather than let a gay student bring her date.
This is what happens when a group of adults decide to rule students and their activities with an iron fist.
Why ruin prom night because a gay person is coming witha date?
What's wrong with these adults? What does it say about this community when they elect narrow minded self righteous people to positions of authority?
Is this what Christ would have wanted? He wouldn't have shunned the gay couple. He would have welcomed them with open arms.
Why isn't the school board?
-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Stephen,
ReplyDeleteOnce again I say the school board probably has its own opinion of what Christ would have done. I agree with you, but the argument is futile. Meanwhile I join you in saying, Aaack. Disgusting behavior. Completely inappropriate and over-reaching.
Mary